One life, live it well!
At the centre of it is the word HEALTH. Health matters, every single day in every single thing we do. Good health affects our mental state positively, our ability to focus at work, our ability to be creative, our social skills and provides the energy we need to have more fun.
And my 7F philosophy weaves together key areas of life that all come back to HEALTH:
- Be Fabulously Fit & Healthy (at the heart of me, taking care of self) Healthy Body – keep the vessel in top condition
- Be Fearless (attitude, motivated, inspired, positive thinking) = Healthy Mind; reprogramme the computer
- Create Freedom (knowing me, working for me) = Healthy Business, healthy work life; seeing & making the most of opportunities
- Have Fun (doing more of what I love) Healthy Happiness; enjoying life
- Enjoy Friends & Family (make time to spend time with the people who matter) Healthy Network; building support
- Pay it Forward / Philanthropy (giving back) Healthy Community; caring for others
- And the foundation ‘F’ on which all the above are firmly planted is Have Faith… With this, anything is possible! Healthy Belief in God, universe, self.
If faith is the foundation, being fabulously fit & healthy is the seed. I strongly believe:
In putting YOU first because it means you’re better positioned to help others and it builds self worth & confidence
If you want to do more for others you need to maximize your own well-being. How can you help, serve & support others if you’re sick, tired, unfocused?
And who is responsible for your fitness & well-being? YOU! Whatever your age your body is the vehicle you have to get you from A to B; abuse it and lose it! It’s not the Governments responsibility or your GP’s; their interests are limited to their job roles not your quality of life.
Whatever your philosophy please put you first; because you matter. People are counting on your greatness to lead them, support them, love them and inspire them…